It's so weird i have to post it 5 days after the year started.First regret of the year that i couldn't update on time..:)
After so many speculations about world ending in 2012..I was glad 2013 kick started with a bash.I wrote a long list of resolutions.Out of those I followed none Which i knew would happen when i wrote them down.But I think it's human tendency to make rules to break them.2013 has been a conglomeration of sad and happy moments.I was so glad i joined in my first job.Wasn't my dream job or something extraordinarily brilliant.But still was a happy moment to get my first pay..It was an incredible feeling.But days just flew by..I didn't even realise. When i look back now..an year of memories are past behind me.There were many good people i met,Missing old friends,making new friends,it was a new life.A life which gave me freedom to follow my dreams,to do things i longed for.
Now its again a new year.I wont make any resolutions,I would just believe in my conscience and move forward in this year.Hope it would be a great year for everyone.Life isn't about acheiving everything you planned,Its rather putting in your best efforts in realising them.It isn't about making money and living a lavish life..It's about having loved ones around you always.I am glad to have a wonderful family and awesome friends in my life.Love you all and wish everyone a happy year ahead..God bless all...
After so many speculations about world ending in 2012..I was glad 2013 kick started with a bash.I wrote a long list of resolutions.Out of those I followed none Which i knew would happen when i wrote them down.But I think it's human tendency to make rules to break them.2013 has been a conglomeration of sad and happy moments.I was so glad i joined in my first job.Wasn't my dream job or something extraordinarily brilliant.But still was a happy moment to get my first pay..It was an incredible feeling.But days just flew by..I didn't even realise. When i look back now..an year of memories are past behind me.There were many good people i met,Missing old friends,making new friends,it was a new life.A life which gave me freedom to follow my dreams,to do things i longed for.
Now its again a new year.I wont make any resolutions,I would just believe in my conscience and move forward in this year.Hope it would be a great year for everyone.Life isn't about acheiving everything you planned,Its rather putting in your best efforts in realising them.It isn't about making money and living a lavish life..It's about having loved ones around you always.I am glad to have a wonderful family and awesome friends in my life.Love you all and wish everyone a happy year ahead..God bless all...

No comments:
Post a Comment